'Soccer King', recovering after my operation
This is the second operation I had after had broken my posterior cruciate ligament six years ago.
As far as I know, I played too much soccer...I should confess that probably my silly wedding's injury was because I have been playing for few years without my anterior cruciate ligament.
However, I am not writing to talk about orthopedic. I wish all my bad luck brought me these kind of 'sickness'.
Healthy is my wish forever. I should say that illness can hit anyone very hardly over his life.
This is a funny story to talk to my grandchildren. There is always a reason to laugh. Also, this is my better excuse to show why I have never been a professional soccer player.
Furthermore, I love challenges. This is a challenge as well. I made a tattoo on my ankle five years ago. The meaning is to not forget facing the wind against my way; If I go down, I must get up ASAP possible. You make a tattoo once over 30 minutes. However, you never stop walking.
I like laughing. Then, I would like you can laugh in this post. You can see a very unique picture which was requested by my sweet wife while resting my leg up on the couch. The crown for my soccer years in Racing, Liceo, Google Soccer XI, XI and 6-Pack, and Spanish National in Ireland. It is likely my soccer is over. I have enjoyed every second playing with my fellows across Europe and Australia.
Cheers!
<< Home